Did you know that there is something called a virus that can harm a computer? Virus files can stop your computer from working. The tips below can help you to protect your computer and keep your information safe.
- Never download anything without your parents’ permission
- Don’t click on any pop-ups or windows
- Never download any file received from someone you don’t trust
- Only share and exchange documents from people you trust
- Ask your parents if your computer has an anti-virus installed on your machine
- Keep the Bluetooth off of your cellphone